10A BATTERY CHARGER
- Enjoy Precision Charging - An Integrated Thermal Sensor Detects The Ambient Temperature And Alters The Charge To Eliminate Over-Charging In Hot Climates And Under-Charging In Cold Climates
- Charge Dead Batteries - Charges Dead Batteries As Low As 1 Volt. Or Use The All-New Force Mode That Allows You To Take Control And Manually Begin Charging Dead Batteries Down To Zero Volts
- Restore Your Battery - Detects Sulfation And Acid Stratification And Restores Lost Performance For Stronger Engine Starts And Extended Battery Life
- Simple To Set Up And Use - Plug-In, Connect To The Battery, Select A Charge Mode, And Start Charging Your Battery. A Fully-Automatic, Worry-Free Battery Charger For Year-Round Use
Shipment & Tracking
All items that are in stock will be shipped within 48 hours during the business week (Monday through Friday). If an item is not in stock, we will get the product to you as quickly as possible. We will notify you via email, text or phone call if there is any delay in our shipping process.
Every order will have a tracking number so that you are up to date on your orders status. If you do not receive a tracking number, please email, text or contact us.
* Express, priority or expedited (next day air or 2nd day) shipping (anything other than ground shipping by any freight carrier) has a cut off time of 10AM CST (Monday - Friday). Any order placed after 10AM CST that has expedited shipping requested will ship out the following business day with the type of expedited shipping requested and paid for by the customer. Saturday and Sunday do not count as business days for expedited shipping.
You can return items sold at Adventure Supply Co. Most items are eligible for return within 30 days. The customer pays the shipping cost on the return Items
* Note: All returns are subject to the following return policies: Most merchandise can be returned within 30 days in unused, new, 100% sellable condition and in the original manufacturer’s packaging. Keep in mind the following when returning items:
- Returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are not refunded.
- We cannot accept returns of electrical items.
- We cannot accept returns of items that show signs of damage, wear, or use.
- Items returned which are deemed non-returnable will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Discounted or clearance items are not eligible for return