Are you looking for a pack that can easily be carried through the trail or on a trek across campus? Maybe you need both! ALPS Mountaineering's versatile line of daypacks is sure to have a pack to fit your specific needs. The Canyon 30 boasts a sleek, compact design that easily morphs from a school or work bag into a trail or multi-day hiking pack. It is extremely durable and lightweight—weighing approximately 2 pounds. Despite its lightweight design, it has an impressive 1,865 cubic inches of total storage space and the lid features a large zippered pocket perfect for storing and organizing smaller items. A 3D mesh suspension system and a removable, adjustable waist belt ensure a secure, comfortable fit to your body. Integrated trekking pole loops, stretch side pockets and a hidden daisy chain provide extra real estate for additional gear. A hydration port and pocket are included, making it reservoir compatible. The Canyon 30 features a built-in rain cover helping to keep your essential items dry—whether that be laptop or extra trail clothes! The Canyon 30's streamline design make it the perfect pack to carry throughout the weekdays and on to your adventure-packed weekends.
• Lightweight 200D nylon double ripstop fabric
• Lightweight and durable
• 3D mesh suspension
• Unique full-access zipper path
• Reverse-direction lid provides easy access
• Hidden daisy chain
• Integrated trekking pole loops
• Side compression straps
• Zipper pocket in lid
• Mesh valuables pocket with key clip
• Removable waist belt with pockets
• Hydration compatible
• Includes rain cover
Shipment & Tracking
All items that are in stock will be shipped within 48 hours during the business week (Monday through Friday). If an item is not in stock, we will get the product to you as quickly as possible. We will notify you via email, text or phone call if there is any delay in our shipping process.
Every order will have a tracking number so that you are up to date on your orders status. If you do not receive a tracking number, please email, text or contact us.
* Express, priority or expedited (next day air or 2nd day) shipping (anything other than ground shipping by any freight carrier) has a cut off time of 10AM CST (Monday - Friday). Any order placed after 10AM CST that has expedited shipping requested will ship out the following business day with the type of expedited shipping requested and paid for by the customer. Saturday and Sunday do not count as business days for expedited shipping.
You can return items sold at Adventure Supply Co. Most items are eligible for return within 30 days. The customer pays the shipping cost on the return Items
* Note: All returns are subject to the following return policies: Most merchandise can be returned within 30 days in unused, new, 100% sellable condition and in the original manufacturer’s packaging. Keep in mind the following when returning items:
- Returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are not refunded.
- We cannot accept returns of electrical items.
- We cannot accept returns of items that show signs of damage, wear, or use.
- Items returned which are deemed non-returnable will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Discounted or clearance items are not eligible for return