Introducing our brand new DRIFTR series roof racks for the Ford Transit, RAM Promaster, Mercedes Sprinter, and Toyota 4Runner. Our new racks are modular, light weight, compatible with our ladder, have a low profile, install quickly, allow easy customization, and ship cheap directly to your door.
Our DRIFTR rack is super user friendly and gives you great flexibility for mounting solar, cargo boxes, or any other type of gear you want by using our triple T slotted aluminum extrusions. Just like mostly all of our products, the DRIFTR racks are all made out of aluminum and come powder coated in our black semi textured finish.
ONLY Compatible With 2015-Current High Roof Ford Transit 148 and 148 Ext.
- Aluminum construction
- Modular design
- Easy assembly and installation
- Rack is safe and strong enough to walk on
- Triple slotted aluminum extrusions (crossbars) to mount accessories
- Pre-drilled side holes/slots to mount extrusions anywhere on the rack
Included extrusions (crossbars) per vehicle length
- 148 Transit - 6 extrusions
- 148 Transit EXT - 7 extrusions
- Additional extrusions sold in pairs ($125)
- Fairing is ready to accept our Pathfinder 50" Single Row light bar
- Optional ladder add-on available
- 4.5" tall
- 148 Transit: 60.38" W x 126.13" L (114.5" mounting length)
- 148 Transit EXT: 60.38" W x 157.19" L (145.25" mounting length)
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov or contact the Backwoods Adventure Mods sales team.
***THIS PRODUCT IS MADE FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY***
Storage for All Your Gear
Your Ford Transit is home when you’re on the road and that means you’re bringing along a lot of gear. The longer the adventure, the more plentiful and complex your gear requirements become. One thing’s for certain – even though your Transit is large and roomy, you still need more storage. If you’re on the lookout for effective storage that keeps all your stuff clean, dry, secure, and accessible but doesn’t add bulk or unnecessary weight that hampers your fuel economy and overall vehicle performance, then the Ford Transit DRIFTR roof rack is for you.
The Backwoods Adventure Mods DRIFTR Roof Rack offers you a secure, lightweight place to mount solar panels, cargo boxes, or any other gear you need or want to bring along. The rack plus our easy-to-use triple T-slotted extrusions make customizing your rack a snap so you can get exactly the storage you need.
The Best Roof Rack You Can Buy
The roof of your Ford Transit is transformed into an ideal storage place when you fit it with the Ford Transit Roof Rack and Ladder from Backwoods. The DRIFTR kit fits Transit models 2015 and later and contains the following:
- Aluminum roof rack
- Triple slotted extrusion bars
- Complete installation instructions
- Mounting hardware
Key features of the DRIFTR Roof Rack system include the following:
- Black, semi-textured, powder-coated finish
- Slim, low-profile design
- Lightbar compatibility
- Easy installation
- Limited lifetime warranty