The Helix Tent is perfect for any night on the trail. The ultralight 20D ripstop nylon fly and floor balance durability and weight while maintaining superior waterproofing to ensure that you stay dry even in the wettest conditions.
Practical and ergonomic features include roof ventilation to minimize moisture buildup, mesh storage pockets, and vestibule storage to accommodate gear. The unique three-pole design provides extra headroom to sit up without feeling cramped. The fly attaches to the tent with robust and lightweight aluminum hardware offering a strong connection to make sure the fly stays taut no matter what. With excellent ventilation, ultralight materials, and sturdy aluminum poles, the Helix is up for any adventure.
• Free-standing 3 pole frame with 7000 series aluminum poles
• Easy assembly with lightweight aluminum hardware and pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
• 20D 380T nylon ripstop fly with 2000 mm silicone/pu coating resists UV damage and stays taut
• 20D 380T nylon ripstop floor with 3000 mm silicone/pu coating
• Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide the best weather protection
• Full-coverage fly offers maximum protection
• Extra guy-outs on the fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
• Vestibule for gear storage and extra weather protection
• Weatherproof fly attached at the corners for maximum adjustability and protection
• Great ventilation with entire mesh walls
• Mesh storage pockets, 7075 aluminum stakes, and guy ropes included
• Easy entry with two doors
• Helix 2-Person Footprint available ALPS BRAND
|Base Size||7' x 4'6|
|Tent Area||31.5 ft²|
|Vestibule Area||16 ft²|
|Minimum Weight||3 lbs. 12 oz.|
|Total Weight||4 lbs. 2 oz.|
|Packed Size||6" x 18"|
|Pole Diameter||8.5 mm|
Shipment & Tracking
All items that are in stock will be shipped within 48 hours during the business week (Monday through Friday). If an item is not in stock, we will get the product to you as quickly as possible. We will notify you via email, text or phone call if there is any delay in our shipping process.
Every order will have a tracking number so that you are up to date on your orders status. If you do not receive a tracking number, please email, text or contact us.
* Express, priority or expedited (next day air or 2nd day) shipping (anything other than ground shipping by any freight carrier) has a cut off time of 10AM CST (Monday - Friday). Any order placed after 10AM CST that has expedited shipping requested will ship out the following business day with the type of expedited shipping requested and paid for by the customer. Saturday and Sunday do not count as business days for expedited shipping.
You can return items sold at Adventure Supply Co. Most items are eligible for return within 30 days. The customer pays the shipping cost on the return Items
* Note: All returns are subject to the following return policies: Most merchandise can be returned within 30 days in unused, new, 100% sellable condition and in the original manufacturer’s packaging. Keep in mind the following when returning items:
- Returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are not refunded.
- We cannot accept returns of electrical items.
- We cannot accept returns of items that show signs of damage, wear, or use.
- Items returned which are deemed non-returnable will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Discounted or clearance items are not eligible for return