The Lynx 1 is loaded with features and is great for your solo getaway. With the freestanding design and pole clips that quickly attach to the aluminum poles, it sets up easily. There are #8 zippers on the door and vestibule. What's especially nice about the Lynx is that the walls are mostly meshed, which helps increase ventilation. To be sure no corners are cut, ALPS has the factory seal the fly and floor seams and coats the floor with 2000mm to keep you dry if you run into a rain shower
• Free-standing two-pole design with 7000 series aluminum poles
• Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
• 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500 mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
• Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
• 75D 185T poly taffeta floor with 2000 mm coating
• Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
• Half mesh walls provide great ventilation
• Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
• #8 zippers
• Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 7075 aluminum stakes and guy ropes included
• Lynx 1-person Footprint available
|Base Size||7'6 x 2'8|
|Tent Area||20 ft²|
|Vestibule Area||10 ft²|
|Minimum Weight||3 lbs. 5 oz.|
|Total Weight||4 lbs. 1 oz.|
|Packed Size||6" x 17"|
|Pole Diameter||8.5 mm|
Shipment & Tracking
All items that are in stock will be shipped within 48 hours during the business week (Monday through Friday). If an item is not in stock, we will get the product to you as quickly as possible. We will notify you via email, text or phone call if there is any delay in our shipping process.
Every order will have a tracking number so that you are up to date on your orders status. If you do not receive a tracking number, please email, text or contact us.
* Express, priority or expedited (next day air or 2nd day) shipping (anything other than ground shipping by any freight carrier) has a cut off time of 10AM CST (Monday - Friday). Any order placed after 10AM CST that has expedited shipping requested will ship out the following business day with the type of expedited shipping requested and paid for by the customer. Saturday and Sunday do not count as business days for expedited shipping.
You can return items sold at Adventure Supply Co. Most items are eligible for return within 30 days. The customer pays the shipping cost on the return Items
* Note: All returns are subject to the following return policies: Most merchandise can be returned within 30 days in unused, new, 100% sellable condition and in the original manufacturer’s packaging. Keep in mind the following when returning items:
- Returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are not refunded.
- We cannot accept returns of electrical items.
- We cannot accept returns of items that show signs of damage, wear, or use.
- Items returned which are deemed non-returnable will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Discounted or clearance items are not eligible for return