NOMAD RT 50
The ALPS Mountaineering Nomad is an innovative roll top pack design with an expandable volume main compartment. The Nomad can be expanded from a 40L pack all the way up to an 60L pack making it customizable for all of your backpacking adventures. The main compartment is easily accessible via a generous zippered opening. Its adjustable suspension system features two flat aluminum stays and adjusts to fit torso ranges from 15.5–20.5 inches. The removable waist belt features removable pockets for even further customization of the pack. The Nomad's stretch side pockets, side compression straps, extensive daisy chains and trekking pole loops provide additional gear storage and lashing points. A hydration pocket with two side outlet hydration ports and a built-in rain cover are both included. The Nomad is thoughtfully designed to be your perfect backpacking companion.
• Lightweight 200D nylon double ripstop fabric
• Generous zippered access to the main compartment
• Two stretch bottle pockets
• Extensive daisy chain attachment points
• Side compression straps
• Load lifter straps
• Removable sternum straps
• Hydration compatible with ports on both sides and three-point reservoir attachment
• Air mesh covered suspension provides maximum air flow
• Pull forward tightening waist belt
• Removable padded waist belt with removable pockets
• Small and XL waist belt options available
• Roll top allows pack volume to expand from 40L to 60L
• Dual aluminum frame stays
• Rain cover included
Shipment & Tracking
All items that are in stock will be shipped within 48 hours during the business week (Monday through Friday). If an item is not in stock, we will get the product to you as quickly as possible. We will notify you via email, text or phone call if there is any delay in our shipping process.
Every order will have a tracking number so that you are up to date on your orders status. If you do not receive a tracking number, please email, text or contact us.
* Express, priority or expedited (next day air or 2nd day) shipping (anything other than ground shipping by any freight carrier) has a cut off time of 10AM CST (Monday - Friday). Any order placed after 10AM CST that has expedited shipping requested will ship out the following business day with the type of expedited shipping requested and paid for by the customer. Saturday and Sunday do not count as business days for expedited shipping.
You can return items sold at Adventure Supply Co. Most items are eligible for return within 30 days. The customer pays the shipping cost on the return Items
* Note: All returns are subject to the following return policies: Most merchandise can be returned within 30 days in unused, new, 100% sellable condition and in the original manufacturer’s packaging. Keep in mind the following when returning items:
- Returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are not refunded.
- We cannot accept returns of electrical items.
- We cannot accept returns of items that show signs of damage, wear, or use.
- Items returned which are deemed non-returnable will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Discounted or clearance items are not eligible for return