No matter where you are, the Outback Mat from ALPS Mountaineering will make you think that you are at home in your own bed. This 4" thick, luxury air mat is sure to give you the best night sleep possible. If you're looking for the benefits of an air mattress without the hassle of air pumps and cords, the Outback Mat has you covered! No need to worry about hand pumping or noisy electric pumps—the Outback Mat inflates itself. The innovative Qwikflate valve makes inflation quick and easy. When you're finished with the pad, the same Qwikflate valve provides rapid two-way deflation. Its vertically-cored foam design makes rolling and storing the mat easy all the while helping to minimize weight. The use of 30D elastic fabric on the top creates a super-soft feel, while a 150D fabric bottom makes the mat easy to clean and extremely durable. A stuff sack and repair kit are both included, making the Outback Mat all the more convenient and ready for wherever your plans may take you!
• 30D elastic top fabric
• 150D bottom fabric
• R-Value : 8.5
• Qwikflate flat valve provides rapid one-way inflation and easy two-way deflation
• Vertically-cored foam for lighter weight and easier to roll up
• Stuff sack and repair kit included.
LargeDimensions78" x 27" x 4"Weight6 lbs. 9 oz.Packed Size10" x 30"
X-LargeDimensions80" x 32" x 4"Weight7 lbs. 7 oz.Packed Size12" x 32"
Shipment & Tracking
All items that are in stock will be shipped within 48 hours during the business week (Monday through Friday). If an item is not in stock, we will get the product to you as quickly as possible. We will notify you via email, text or phone call if there is any delay in our shipping process.
Every order will have a tracking number so that you are up to date on your orders status. If you do not receive a tracking number, please email, text or contact us.
* Express, priority or expedited (next day air or 2nd day) shipping (anything other than ground shipping by any freight carrier) has a cut off time of 10AM CST (Monday - Friday). Any order placed after 10AM CST that has expedited shipping requested will ship out the following business day with the type of expedited shipping requested and paid for by the customer. Saturday and Sunday do not count as business days for expedited shipping.
You can return items sold at Adventure Supply Co. Most items are eligible for return within 30 days. The customer pays the shipping cost on the return Items
* Note: All returns are subject to the following return policies: Most merchandise can be returned within 30 days in unused, new, 100% sellable condition and in the original manufacturer’s packaging. Keep in mind the following when returning items:
- Returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are not refunded.
- We cannot accept returns of electrical items.
- We cannot accept returns of items that show signs of damage, wear, or use.
- Items returned which are deemed non-returnable will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Discounted or clearance items are not eligible for return