Eliminates Tank Odors And Prevents Backups In Black And Gray Tanks
Powered By The Most Advanced Bacteria & Enzyme Formula Available
- 10 Pods
- Convenient no-mix / no-measure application
- Breaks down solid waste and residual sludge
- Eliminates sewer odor and toilet smells
- Digests all brands of toilet paper
- Prevents backups, clogs, and misreading sensors
- Treats black and gray tanks
- Pods fully dissolve and leave no film inside tanks
- Won’t freeze in cold temperatures
- Complies with all state dumping laws (Including CA SB-317)
- Contains no formaldehyde or bronopol
- Promotes waste breakdown in-home and campground septic systems
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly
- Proudly made in the USA
You’ve spent countless hours trying every product and method to eliminate foul holding tank smells and prevent disgusting clogs in your RV. But no matter how much time or money you throw at the problem, you still find yourself fighting awful sewer smells, trip-ruining clogs, and misreading sensors. You need a simple solution that solves these problems at their core so you can spend less time worrying about your holding tanks and more time enjoying your RV.
RV Digest-It Is Trusted By Thousands Of RVers Every Day
Unique RV Digest-It’s advanced blend of bacteria works quickly to eliminate disgusting odors created by feces and urine inside your black water holding tank. This powerful blend of bacteria and enzymes harnesses the power of nature to break down and digest the solid waste (poop and all brands of toilet paper) inside your tank, prevent clogs, backups, and misreading sensors in an eco-friendly, family-safe way.
There are other bacteria products - and then there is RV Digest-It. RV Digest-It is better formulated, more concentrated, and outperforms all other brands of bacteria treatments. Period.
Never Worry About Your Holding Tanks Again
RV Digest-It uses a proprietary blend of bacteria and enzymes to do the work of breaking down waste and eliminating odors. This bacteria needs a food source to survive, and the waste inside your holding tanks is a perfect food source! Once the bacteria encounter that food source (poop, pee, and paper), it becomes active and begins to eat. As the bacteria eat, they produce enzymes. These enzymes help break the waste down into more easily digestible portions for the bacteria so they can completely digest the waste, leaving you with clog-free, fresh smelling tanks.